- Hot Tub
- Steam Room/Hammam
What We Like
- The stunning views from this residence can be enjoyed from the outside hot tub
- The modern and chic style of this residence is rare to find in Verbier
- Basalte has one of the best locations in the whole of Verbier, located less than a minute's walk from the main lift station
- The bunk room is ideal for children to share, and if you are concerned about your young child sleeping by themselves, there is a single bed positioned above a double bed in one room
Verbier lifestyle at its best.....Rarely do you find a property so ideally set-up for both Verbier skiing and lifestyle, providing the ideal base for a luxury holiday.
This fabulous 4 bedroom residence that sleeps up to 11 guests within the prestigious new Trois Rocs development. Steps away from the main Medran ski lift, allowing walk out/ski-in access, and two minutes walk from the centre of Verbier.
This residence has been superbly designed to fit all your needs while on vacation, including a beautifully situated jacuzzi with a magnificent view.
- The apartment comprises an entrance lobby laid to traditional Swiss grey stone with cloak cupboard and WC, leading to a spacious sitting room with panoramic views down the mountain.
- The sitting room surround sound cinema system adjacent to a cozy wood burning fire makes for the ideal evening's relaxation.
- In addition, the jacuzzi on the wooden deck provides a perfect location for après-ski chill out.
- The stylish Italian designed sitting room is adjacent to a dining area for 8.
- The top of the line Siemens kitchen and appliances are a chef's dream.
- The traditionally styled master suite boasts a super king bed, en-suite bathroom with walk in shower/steam room, ample storage, and balcony with superb views down the valley.
- Three further bedrooms, all finished to impeccable Swiss standards, two with king beds (one with additional single over) and one with a 4 person bunk room, each with en-suite shower room, provide ample room for friends and family.
Get more information about this property, call us on +44 1920 330150 or email email@example.com
Share This Property
For information on rates please contact our office with details of your preferred dates of travel.
Contact The Owner/Manager
Contact the owner of this property directly using the following form:
Can't find what you are looking for? Call us on +44 203 397 9985 or email firstname.lastname@example.org