Chalet QuezacVal d'Isère
- Hot Tub
- Games/Cinema Room
What We Like
- The chalets own chauffeur will drive you around the resort to all the popular spots so you can get up the mountain quickly and from the lift you want, they'll even take you across to Val D'Isere so you can enjoy the apres ski in both resorts at your leisure.
- The chalet features enjoys a host of entertainment features including a hot tub, games, room, wine cellar and even a secret 'children only' playroom.
Nominated as the 'Best New Chalet' in the 2014/15 'World Ski Awards', it's not hard to see why Chalet Quezac is fast gaining an exceptional reputation in the ski industry.
Situated in the beautiful resort of Tignes Brevieres on the hilltop with incredible views over the Tignes Lake and village.
The accommodation comprises of seven individually designed and styled bedrooms, complete with decorative artworks and each with their own en-suite bathrooms. There is plenty of space to comfortably sleep twelve adults and four children.
The open plan living area features plenty of seating areas, and a dining table to seat all guests. In addition you'll find an office area complete with Apple Mac and printer, a billiard table, table football, ping pong and a gym and a well stocked complimentary bar.
You'll also discover a secret children only playroom, and for the adults there is a well stocked wine cellar with seating ready for an evenings tasting.
Outdoors you'll find plenty of seating at the outdoor mid lit bar, a hot tub with television and sound system, a bubble bar with heating and a large terrace area with BBQ.
Everything in Chalet Quezac is set up perfectly to enable you to enjoy the most fantastic winter chalet holiday experience!
- The Lagoon master bedroom with king size bed and en-suite facilities complete with glass bath. The room has 3D Television, a mini fridge and access to the terrace and outdoor hot tub.
- The Volcano master bedroom with king size/twin bed and en-suite facilities including large bath. The room has 3D Television, a mini fridge and office area.
- The Bellagio bedroom with king size bed and en-suite facilities. The room has 3D Television and mini fridge.
- Three further bedrooms named Lilac, Pistachio and Raspberry. All have king size/twin beds, en-suite facilities, 3D televisions, mini fridge and office space.
- A childrens dorm room with two sets of bunks and en-suite facilities. Each bed has its own television.
- Large open plan lounge with large 3D Television, Satellite TV, billiard/pool table, table football, bar area, office and gym. Access to a terrace with pizza oven and BBQ.
- Children only secret playroom.
- Professional open plan kitchen with dining area, lounge seating and large 3D Television. Access to large terrace.
- Fully stocked wine cave, complete with seating.
- External mood lit bar.
- Large hot tub complete with television and sound system.
- Ski Bubble bar with heating.
- Ski/Boot room
- Large terrace with comfortable seating and dining area, mood lit and heated. Large BBQ and surround sound music system.
The chalet services comprise of:
- Exclusive use of the chalet and its facilities for up to 16 people
- Champagne reception
- A team of 4 staff comprising Chalet Manager, Chef, Host and Driver
- Service provided 7 days and 6 nights. breakfast, afternoon tea, canapés and 3 course dinner with cheese is included in the price as is house wine and spirits, tea, coffee and soft drinks.
- A La Carte wine is available for purchase from the chalet cave.
- Luxury toiletries provided as a welcome pack ( brand TBC )
- Daily Newspapers
- Chauffeur driven luxury 4x4 vehicle service between 8am and 11pm daily and includes transport to Val d’Isere and Tignes.
- Heli Pad and outdoor Sauna Cabine.
The following extra services can be arranged on request at an additional cost:
- Airport transfers by car or helicopter
- Ski lessons/guiding
- Ski hire
- Assistance with ski pass purchase
- Nanny/Babysitting service
- Restaurant reservations
- Special event organising
Get more information about this property, call us on +44 1920 330150 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Share This Property
Contact The Owner/Manager
Contact the owner of this property directly using the following form:
Can't find what you are looking for? Call us on +44 203 397 9985 or email email@example.com