Chalet Les Quatre FrèresVerbier
- Hot Tub
- Steam Room/Hammam
What We Like
- The secluded location is easily accessible to town but provides privacy and a magical setting
- Traditional features and alpine style are mixed with class and taste
- The open-plan kitchen, dining area, living room and library have glass doors and windows lining the entire south-facing wall which gives you glorious views all day long
This exquisitely traditional Verbier ski chalet will delight any guests who are looking for a luxury property in an idyllic Alpine setting. Set across 3 floors and incorporating 312m2 of beautifully designed living space.
Les Quatres Freres is an ideal rental property for two families or groups of friends because the chalet can be separated into two areas with private kitchens and living areas.
Two separate kitchens, dining rooms and living areas allow two families or groups of friends to stay close together with their own space.
- Ski Room and Laundry Room - Large ski room and laundry room with washing machine and tumble dryer
- Double bedroom and Bunk bedroom - Charming double bedroom and roomy bunk room (sleeps 2) with desk space
- Bathrooms - Traditional tiled bathroom with bath and shower head and an extra separate toilet.
- Open-plan kitchen and living room - A quaint and basic kitchen area with dishwasher, fridge freezer, microwave and oven. The dining table is in the kitchen making it a lovely breakfast spot. Medium-sized living area with wood-burner and wide-screen TV.
- Shower and Steam Room - This tiled area with seating, large shower and steam room is ideal for weary muscles after a ski
- Exterior - Covered area for skis and sleds. Large garden. Hot tub.
- Open-plan kitchen, dining area, living room and library - This fully-equipped kitchen leads off a large, wooden dining table which fits up to 8 people and is ideal for dinner parties. Glass windows and doors line the entire south-facing side of this floor. Living area situated right next to window and adjacent to a working fireplace and tall library.
- Balcony runs around three sides of the chalet.
- Wide dining area through door into kitchen, ideal for breakfast on warm days.
- Three double bedrooms - Three spacious double bedrooms, two with doors leading onto a south-facing balcony, and one with a desk area
- Two bathrooms - Two bathrooms with modern showers, one bathroom with two basins and a wide counter area.
- High speed wifi
- Entrance Vestiare and Ski Room
- Two exterior car parking places
- 5 Bedrooms
2 Double bedrooms with south-facing balcony
2 Double bedrooms
1 Bunk Room (Sleeps 2)
- 2 Bathrooms with showers
- 1 Bathroom with bath and shower head
- 1 Separate toilet
- 2 kitchens
- 2 dining areas
- 2 living rooms
- Steam and Shower room
- Library area in living room
- Large south-facing balcony with outside dining area
Get more information about this property, call us on +44 1920 330150 or email email@example.com
Share This Property
For details on rates please contact our office with details of your preferred dates of travel.
Contact The Owner/Manager
Contact the owner of this property directly using the following form:
Can't find what you are looking for? Call us on +44 203 397 9985 or email firstname.lastname@example.org